Sunday, November 3, 2013

"Unit Plan Canvas"


     I have used “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” to create my first ever canvas. I was able to add multiple videos, pictures, and supplementary text to support my lesson. These additions were not fillers. The process felt pure. I wasn’t adding videos and pictures to fill space. Each video and picture supported my lesson.

     Using the playground canvas for the first time was an absolute pleasant experience. As the creation began so to did the fun. The entire process was both new and exciting for me. Something as small as adding tags was exciting. Each step was different and a learning opportunity for me. Using this canvas to generate a more creative lesson plan opened my professional mind. In the future (starting immediately) I will continue to work with this new tool. I had an absolute blast with it. I could only imagine being a student and opening one of these before a lesson begins. These can generate and influence the creativity in so many ways. The creation of the canvas was simple and challenging enough to continue to be a fulfilling experience each time I use it. Link to my "Canvas"

 http://www.play.annenberginnovationlab.org/play2.0/challenge.php?idChallenge=2472&mode=view#network6

No comments:

Post a Comment